- Customer orientation and quality are our core values: we process your data responsibly and want to be worthy of your trust.
- In this privacy statement, we describe how your personal data is collected, processed and protected at Mixtra Agency.
- Your data will be stored in connection with the transaction, for example when you fill out our contact form, or you will contact us by phone or email.
- We process your data in the implementation of our services, as well as in our marketing and customer communications. In addition, we use the information to target our marketing and communications to suit you. We want to create better experiences in the future, and the information collected will help us understand our customers better.
- You can influence how your data is processed. In this privacy statement, we will tell you about your rights and how you can exercise them.
- Controller and our contact information
- Where can your data be collected?
- What kind of information do we collect?
- What is your personal data used for?
- How is your data stored and protected?
- Who can process your data and will we disclose it to third parties?
- What kind of rights do you have?
- How do you get the information stored in the system about you?
- How can you influence the use of your data?
- Are cookies used on the store’s website and what are they?
- Where can you contact?
Mixtra Agency is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation and good privacy practices. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to influence the processing of your data; On the account management page, you can limit the use of your data if you want.
The data we collect can be divided into information provided by the user, observed from the use of online services and derived from analytics. We use the information:
- To implement an easy-to-use and safe service
- To provide a good customer experience
- To improve our marketing
- To develop our website
2. Controller and our contact information
The controller of the personal data processed is:
Mixtra Agency (Business ID: 2254918-4) Teollisuustie 904300 Tuusula
You can ask our Data Protection responsible for more information about data protection and the processing of personal data: ilona(at)mixtra.fi
3. Where can your data be collected?
We collect information about you, for example, when:
- You visit our website
- You fill in your information in our contact forms or otherwise contact us
4. What kind of information do we collect?
The information we process may vary depending on how you use our website. You can influence what kind of information we collect. Some of the information we will receive directly from you when you fill out our contact form. Some of the information is obtained through cookie technologies and other similar technologies. This way we learn, for example, how you use our services and provide you with the best possible service experience.
We collect, among other things, the following information about you, depending on which services you use:
- Information provided or personally identifiable by the user
- Identification information, such as name
- Contact information, such as email address and phone number
- Information on marketing permits and marketing bans
- Information observed and derived from the use of services by analytics
- Information about the used device, such as IP address, operating system, browser version, and device model
- Website from which you have navigated to Mixtra Agency´s website
- The time point at which the service has been entered and removed and the duration of use of the online session
- Data collected by analytics systems for online services
- New data stored with us about the use of the services
You can influence what information we collect. You can use most of our services without providing us with the above information. However, the use of certain services, such as contacting us, requires the provision of personal data. If you choose not to provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with a service as targeted and personal as if we have access to your data.
5. What is your personal data used for?
Your personal data will be used for:
- Maintaining a customer relationship
- For the development of Mixtra Agency ‘s operations and services
- Improving the customer experience
- For statistical purposes
- Deliver more personalized targeted content and marketing
Your data will be processed based on the customer relationship between the customer and Mixtra Oy, the use of the website or the customer’s separate explicit consent.
6. How is your data stored and protected?
We will only retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this statement.
All personal data concerning you can be deleted or anonymised from Mixtra Agency’s systems and the data will no longer be used for the purposes listed in the statement.
All personal data is protected against unauthorised access and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transfer or other unlawful processing.
In the processing of personal data and the planning of processing, we follow good data protection practices, for example, consolidation, minimisation, pseudonymisation and anonymisation of data, if possible. The processing of personal data takes into account the requirements of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation to be complied with as of 25 May 2018.
All access to personal data is controlled in accordance with good practice.
7. Who can process your data and will we disclose it to third parties?
Customer data is processed only by Mixtra Agency ‘s own employees and our staff are trained to use the data safely and ethically. We disclose some necessary information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Agreements with all partners take into account the requirements set out in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and other legislation. Mixtra Agency uses a website platform in its online store, which is a system produced by the WordPress platform in which personal data is stored. In this case, personal data may also be stored on servers located outside Europe.
International marketing tools, such as Facebook and Google, can store information about servers that are outside EU borders. We use customer data with third parties for analysis and personalization purposes. We may disclose purchasing behaviour and browsing information to partners to provide products and offers that interest you. The data used for analysis and personalisation purposes is anonymised or pseudonymised whenever possible.
You always wanted to limit the disclosure of data for marketing purposes with cookie settings.
If necessary, we also disclose information at the request of the authorities, and we always inform the customer of requests for information, if permitted by law. Company responsible for data management:
Mixtra Agency (Business ID: 2254918-4)Teollisuustie 904300 Tuusula
8. What kind of rights do you have?
You have the right to:
- Gain access to personal data concerning you, including the right to receive a copy of your personal data
- Request rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you
- Under certain conditions, request a restriction of processing or object to the processing of personal data
In addition, if the processing is based on separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the legality of processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You can request the exercise of your rights by contacting our Data Protection responsible. The request must be sufficiently identified to enable us to verify your identity. If in any case we are unable to comply with your request in any respect, such as deleting any data that we have a legal obligation or right to retain, we will notify you.
If you notice that there are deficiencies in the processing or it is unlawful, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9. How do you get the information stored in the system about you?
You can request the information stored in the systems for yourself by contacting our Data Protection responsible:
Under “What kind of information do we collect?” you will find more detailed information about the personal data we collect.
10. How can you influence the use of your data?
Mixtra Agency is committed to providing its customers with opportunities to influence the collection and use of their data.
You can decide for yourself about marketing, value-added services, and receive or not receive various marketing messages. We are constantly developing our service, so functions can be added, changed or removed.
You may also ask Mixtra Oy to delete your data by contacting us.
N.B! In some cases, not all information can be deleted and legislation may require the retention of some of the data.
11. Are cookies used on the store’s website and what are they?
Cookies are also used to personalize the user experience. This allows us to offer more customer-friendly content and better targeted advertising. The information used in personalization, such as visits to the website, is anonymised, and it is not possible for a third party to determine the customer’s identity.
We also use other technologies, such as tracking pixels (e.g. Google Analytics) and web beacons. These technologies help us better understand our customers’ behaviour and tell us which products are of interest to our customers and which functions and services are most useful to our customers.
The data used for the analysis is anonymised whenever possible. Otherwise, we will process the data as personal to the extent that the identifier contains the customer’s targeting information, such as an IP address. Tags that are connected to the customer in some way are also treated as personal information.
13. How can you contact us?